What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device when you visit our websites.
Purpose of cookies
Types of Cookies
1) Session cookies - These types of cookies are temporarily stored on your computer or device during a browsing session and are deleted from your computer or device at the end of a browsing session.
2) Persistent cookies - These types of cookies are kept on your computer for a longer period. We don't use persistent cookies.
The menu of most browsers will give you options of how to manage your cookies by adjusting or configuring your cookies settings. Typically the browser will give you the option to:
- view your cookies
- allow cookies
- disable all or specific cookies
- disable all cookies when you close your browser
- block cookies
- receive notifications when you receive a cookie
Please note that if you use your browser settings to block our cookies you may not be to access some parts of our websites. If you set your browser options to delete all cookies, your browser preferences will be deleted when you close your browser.
More information about cookies
To find our more information about cookies, you may visit: